Terms and Conditions
We know it might seem like a lot of information to take in, but it’s important, so please make sure that you read and understand these conditions before you agree to them.
Please read and understand our terms and conditions before you place an order with us. If you are unsure of any information in our terms and conditions, or need more information please contact us before you place an order.
By purchasing an item from us you agree that you have read, understood and agree to the following terms and conditions.
Customers or visitors to this website are referred to as “you” or “your.” Aerial Hoops Ltd is referred to as “us,” “our” or “we.”
Aerial Acrobatics Equipment
When you purchase aerial acrobatics equipment from Aerial Hoops Ltd you do so entirely at your own risk. Aerial Hoops Ltd and all associated people and organisations accept no responsibility or liability for any injury, accident or death caused by any of the products supplied. It is the performers sole responsibily to take all the necessary precautions to minimise hazards.
Safety precautions should be adhered to when using aerial equipment. Examples of precautions are below, but are not limited to:
– There is no substitute for professional training – do not attempt to learn new moves from videos, books or the internet alone.
– Always train with a buddy, don’t train alone.
– Equipment should be installed by a compentent professional. Trees are not a safe platform for aerial equipment.
– Inspect your equipment thoroughly before every use.
– Always use safety equipment, eg. mats.
Please note our hoops are carefully wrapped to order by hand. We take care when wrapping hoops to minimize imperfections, but please be aware there is a slim chance there may be occasional small creases in the taped finish. This does not affect the use of your hoop, but sometimes when wrapping these creases are unavoidable.
All product information shown on the website is believed to be accurate.
Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the image of the product you will receive, colours and styles may vary. Also individual devices represent colours differently, we cannot guarantee that a device’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images. And although we have made every effort to be as accurate as possible, all sizes, weights, capacities, dimensions and measurements indicated on our website are approximate only.
Every effort is maintained to keep the website up to ate with accurate information, but we cannot be held responsible for the total accuracy of the information that is published. Therefore, all the actions taken by users of the goods obtained via the website are their own responsibility.
Ordering and Delivery
All prices displayed on the website are in Pounds Sterling.
It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced on our website. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the product’s correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the product’s correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may cancel your order, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any products provided to you.
When you place an order you are agreeing to buy the product at the stated price. We will send you an automated email as a confirmation of your order details. This email does not necessarily mean we can meet your order.
Stock levels and lead times are maintained on our website and are up to date, however if stock is not available we will contact you at the earliest opportunity to discuss your options. We cannot be held responsible for incorrect stock levels or delays in manufacturing.
When a product is on “backorder” this means it is temporarily out of stock, where possible we will provide a date that the stock is due in to us, this date will be listed on the product page on our website.
If the product is not available or the details of the order are not correct (your address for example) we will contact you by telephone, email or both.
If a product is no longer available we reserve the right to cancel your order and not supply products. If an order is cancelled by us any payment made for the products will be refunded in full. This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
As soon as the products have been delivered to the address supplied to us you take full ownership of these products. Any parcel damaged in transit should be reported to the courier at the time of delivery. Damages in transit, or any shortages, or faults should be reported to us within 3 days of delivery. We may request photographs of the damage to be sent to us, if photographs can’t be provided please understand we may not be able to resolve the matter.
You can cancel your order up to 14 days after your order is delivered. You don’t need to give a reason for cancelling. You must return any products purchased in unused, resaleable “as new” condition to us.
Any taped hoops are custom taped to order in the colour of your choice, we reserve the right to charge a restocking/retaping fee of £15 on a returned hoop.
Any orders placed to be delivered outside the UK will not pay 20% VAT on our website prices, this will be automatically deducted at the checkout. You may however need to pay import charges on your parcel, these are charged locally by your own country, the amount of these charges vary between countries.
We guarantee all of our products to be free from manufacturing defects for 12 months.
We will not share, sell or pass on any of your details on to third parties, except where an order is delivered by a courier when we will supply telephone numbers and email addresses for the sole purpose of facilitating delivery.
We do not store any of your payment details.
We are not responsible for the content of, or information gathered by external websites from posts made on our website or social media pages.
All content hosted on this website including (but not limited to) text, images, pictures, graphics, animations and movies are copyright. Any copying or reproduction of any materials without written consent is illegal and violates international copyright law and will be pursued. We reserve the right to invoice in full any websites or organisation using our material without prior permission. If you are an individual and you wish to use our material for non-profit purposes please contact us.
If you are for any reason unhappy with your purchase, or the service we have provided please contact us via email or telephone and we will do our best to rectify the issue.
Terms and conditions of website use
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Aerial Hoops Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Aerial Hoops Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Aerial Hoops Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Aerial Hoops Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
b. print one copy of the Content
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written
permission of Aerial Hoops Ltd.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
5. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
6. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
7. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
8. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Links to other websites
9. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Aerial Hoops Ltd or that of our affiliates.
10. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaimliability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
11. The inclusion ofalinkto another site on this Website does not imply anyendorsementofthe sites themselves or of those incontrol of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
13. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Aerial Hoops Ltd makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Aerial Hoops Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
14. Whilst Aerial Hoops Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
15. Aerial Hoops Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
16. Aerial Hoops Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue anypart (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
17. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
18. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
19. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Aerial Hoops Ltd accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
20. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
21. These terms and conditions maybe varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
23. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
24. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
25. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
26. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Aerial Hoops Ltd details
27. Aerial Hoops Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales under number 12434295 whose registered office is at 52a High Street, Beighton, Sheffield, S20 1ED and it operates the Website www.aerialhoops.co.uk. You can contact Aerial Hoops Ltd by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone on 07503 263092.